Friday, February 13, 2009

Dream India provides partial support for B.Ed course

Dear Friends,

We got to know about a student Ms.Sumathi doing her B.Ed course at Chennai through our partner organization India Sudar. Upon verifying the details of the student, we decided to support the student by paying Rs.10,000 towards college fee.

I had spoken to her on phone day before to know the details. I also checked with the college to verify the details mentioned. I met Sumathi last evening at my office. She came in person to collect the DD. She also had checks from our partner groups Helping minds and Saaral.

She promised to study well and keep us posted with updates on her progress. On behalf of Dream India and partner organizations, I wished her all the very best and complete support when I handed over the DD.

Let us hope to assist many more such deserving students in future. Thanks to our partner organizations as always.

Anbudan,
Natarajan
Dream India
www.dreamindia2020.org

"Hesitating to act because the whole vision might not be achieved, or because others do not yet share it, is an attitude that only hinders progress." - Mahatma

No comments: