Monday, August 31, 2009

Student Feedback on Dream India


Dear All,
Thanks a lot for giving such a great support...


Having taken such a professional course as career I have not thought about money requirement as CA is regarded as a cheapest course but having great value...but after getting through CA Inter for which most of the subjects I studied self , I really understood the difference of doing CA by self study and attending a class run by a qualified chartered accountant.


There finance was an obstacle where I could not ask my father who go for painting works and earn hardly hundred to two hundred rupees a week...


By grace of God I have joined an audit firm in Chennai to experience real face of my subjects...But stipends fixed by ICAI ( Our institute ) was very less ...it was just to cover hostel fees for me and my sister ( who has joined M Sc Plant biotechnology in Presidency college )


I had only self confidence and belief in God which directed me to search net for some helping hands....I have seen India Sudar and I talked to Mr Udayakumar ....On the very next day I have got a message and call from Natarajan sir ....and above all my hope....within the end of the day , they have done  all arrangements for my request.


I dont know how to express my thankness to Natarajan sir and Parthiban sir for their effort to help me to join the two courses..


I have written CS Inter exams in June 09 and cleared in the first attempt itself...my CA final exam is in Nov 2010...my articleship with the auditor will be over after one year of writing final exams...I would like to join for CS final also.


More than having such course cleared certificates, I realise that some thing  have to be done for others who are passing through the ways like mine.


But I could attend only one programme conducted by Dream India so far. Because of classes in sundays I am not able to participate Dream India..


But I will always pray God for the success in every step of our Institution....


Thanks to Dream India
Krishna Thaara

No comments: