Monday, June 23, 2008

Siva Shankar - B.Com Student

On 17th June 2008, one student called Siva Shankar came to my house . He was knocking each one's door here for help towards his college fee. He wants to join B.Com at Poonga College of Arts and Science at ECR road. I checked all his mark sheets and other proofs he had.

As I was convinced with the proofs he provided, I went to the college next day and paid his first installment fee Rs.3000.
Also, I met the principal of the college Mrs.Mala. She was so happy to hear about our work and requested us to conduct some soft skill classes for the students once in a month. I promised her that we will come up with a plan and execute it.

Best wishes to Siva Shankar on behalf of DreamIndia team.

Regards,
Natarajan
DreamIndia
www.dreamindia2020.org

No comments: